No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$112.00 – $675.00
Adderall-30mg is a prescription used to treat consideration shortfall hyperactivity issue and narcolepsyThe medication is made with a mix of amphetamine salts that influence the pieces of the cerebrum and focal sensory system that control hyperactivity and driving forces.
Adderall 30 mg is a psycho stimulant drug of the phenethylamine class which contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. this drug may help an individual in increasing the ability to stay focused and paying attentions for a longer periods of time and better controlling behavioral issuesThis combination medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills.
How to use Adderall 30 mg
Take Adderall 30mg medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. You may take adderall 30mg medication with or without food, but it is important to choose one way and take this medication the same way with every dose. Taking this medication after noon may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Swallow the capsules whole. Do not crush or chew the capsules. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of side effects. If you have difficulty swallowing this medication whole, you may sprinkle the entire contents of a capsule on a small amount of applesauce just before taking. Swallow the mixture right away. Do not chew the mixture, and do not save it for future use. Drink a glass of liquid after each dose.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may adjust your dose to find the dose that is best for you.
Use Adderall 30mg medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
During treatment, your doctor may occasionally recommend stopping the medication for a short time to see whether there are any changes in your behaviour and whether the medication is still needed.
If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as severe tiredness, sleep problems, mental/mood changes such as depression). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used this medication for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
When Adderall 30mg medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or use it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.
Adderall 30 mg Side Effects
You should check with your doctor immediately if any of these side effects occur when taking amphetamine / dextroamphetamine:
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- frequent urge to urinate
- lower back or side pain
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- cough or hoarseness
- fever or chills
Incidence not known:
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- chest pain or discomfort
- dark-colored urine
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty with speaking
- difficulty with swallowing
- double vision
- inability to move the arms, legs, or facial muscles
- inability to speak
- itching or skin rash
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- loss of bladder control
- muscle cramps or spasms
- muscle pain or stiffness
- muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- slow speech
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- sudden loss of consciousness
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
- tightness in the chest
- uncontrolled repeated movements (tics)
- uncontrolled vocal outbursts
- unusual tiredness or weakness
ADDERALL MINOR SIDE EFFECTS
Some of the side effects that can occur with amphetamine / dextroamphetamine may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional:
- dry mouth
- lack or loss of strength
- stomach pain
- weight loss
Incidence not known:
- Constipatio Taking MAO inhibitors with this medication may cause a serious (possibly fatal) drug interaction. Avoid taking MAO inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, safinamide, selegiline, tranylcypromine) during treatment with this medication. Most MAO inhibitors should also not be taken for two weeks before treatment with this medication. Ask your doctor when to start or stop taking this medication.Some products have ingredients that could raise your heart rate or blood pressure. Tell your pharmacist what products you are using, and ask how to use them safely (especially cough-and-cold products or diet aids).The risk of serotonin syndrome/toxicity increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin. Examples include street drugs such as MDMA/ “ecstasy,” St. John’s wort, certain antidepressants (including SSRIs such as fluoxetine/paroxetine, SNRIs such as duloxetine/venlafaxine), among others. The risk of serotonin syndrome/toxicity may be more likely when you start or increase the dose of these drugs.Dextroamphetamine is very similar to lisdexamfetamine. Do not use medications containing lisdexamfetamine while using dextroamphetamine.This medication may interfere with certain medical/laboratory tests (including blood and urine steroid levels, brain scan for Parkinson’s disease), possibly causing false test results. Make sure laboratory personnel and all your doctors know you use this drug.
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- false or unusual sense of well-being
- inability to have or keep an erection
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- twitching, twisting, uncontrolled repetitive movements of the tongue, lips, face, arms, or legs
30 Pill, 60 Pill, 90 Pill, 120 Pill, 150 Pill, 180 Pill